Faculty & Advisors
One of the most effective ways to get students interested in study abroad is through the direct encouragement of their faculty, instructors and advisors.
Faculty & Advisors can help promote and learn about study abroad in a number of ways:
- Requesting a classroom presentation
- Leading a Short Term Study Abroad Program.
- Teaching for a semester or summer at the Gonzaga-in-Florence Campus
- Reviewing the academic Advising Sheets
FLSA Faculty Resources:
- Short Term Study Abroad Proposal Guide
- Forum on Education Abroad
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- Open Doors (National Report on Study Abroad)
- Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad